After the end of the ninth grade, many students begin to think about where to go. Which educational institution will help them acquire a suitable profession? After all, there are quite a lot of various technical schools, colleges, schools. In this article, we will consider the conditions for admission and speci alty of the Labinsk Agricultural College. It is located in the city of Labinsk, Krasnodar Territory, along Seleverstov Street, house 26.
Basic information about the school
Labinsky Agricultural College was founded in 1931. Here you can get a secondary specialized education both full-time and in absentia.
Professions and professions offered:
- Economics and accounting.
- Computer systems and complexes.
- Applied Informatics.
- Mechanization in agriculture.
- Maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Artificial insemination of birds and animals.
- Tractor driver of agricultural production.
In addition, the branch of the Labinsk Agricultural College, located in Moscow, provides training in the following areas:
- master of construction works on finishing;
- general construction worker;
- mechanic repairing construction machines.
The necessary conditions for learning and leisure have been created for students. There are various classrooms and laboratories, an assembly hall, a dining room, a gym, workshops. Non-residents are provided with a hostel.
Applicants to the Labinsk Agricultural College must provide the following documents:
- Application addressed to the director.
- Document of secondary education.
- Four photos.
- Medical certificate.
Schedule of the Labinsk Agricultural College
A six-day training at the technical school. Those who came after the 9th grade, in the first year receive knowledge according to the school curriculum of 10-11 grades. Next comes training in the speci alty.
Classes start at 08:00 and end at 15:40. Mandatory practical classes in the future speci alty are also held.